Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about applying to SJA or life as an SJA student?
Below are some commonly asked questions and answers. If you have additional questions, please contact the Admissions Office. We are happy to help.
- How many students are enrolled at SJA?
- What is the average class size at SJA?
- Why should we consider an all-girls’ school for our daughter?
- My daughter did not attend a Catholic elementary school. Will this have a negative impact on her being considered for admission?
- How old is SJA?
- When do we apply to SJA?
- When will we know if our daughter is accepted?
- How many students are enrolled in the freshman class?
- How often do you have Mass?
- How many clubs/organizations and sports do you offer?
- Can 9th graders play on athletic teams?
- Who are the members of the administration?
- What does it cost to attend SJA?
- Does SJA offer tuition assistance or scholarships?
- What if I already have a laptop or tablet computer or if I find one that costs less in the store?
- How will the tablet computer be used by my daughter?
- How do SJA students meet guys?
For questions regarding admissions at SJA or the application process, please contact our Director of Admissions:
Director of Admissions
There are so many reasons why St. Joseph’s Academy is a great fit for every girl. To learn more about SJA, visit our Why SJA page.