In order to keep our school community safe, students, faculty and staff complete a COVID Symptom Monitoring Questionnaire each morning before arriving on campus. We thank everyone for their commitment to keeping the SJA community healthy.
- The questionnaire must be completed and submitted by 7:15 a.m. every morning that your daughter is attending class on campus.
- The SJA administration strongly recommends that a parent/guardian complete this form, but we will allow students to complete the form. The student’s temperature must be taken in order to complete the form.
- A reminder email will be sent at 12:01 a.m. the day the form is due with a link to MySJA. You can also go directly to MySJA and fill out the form without going through the email link.
- If you or your daughter answers “Yes” to any question on the form, please do not send your daughter to school. We ask that you contact Students’ Receptionist Mrs. Erin McLean (email@example.com; (225) 388-2256.
- Below are the steps you will take to complete the COVID form.
- When the COVID form is published each day, a yellow notification bar will appear at the top of the screen. Click the link in the yellow notification bar, then click the green Review button to complete the form.
- Completed and new forms are available at any time by clicking your name, then selecting the Files and Forms option.
- The COVID form is not marked complete until all required fields are filled in and you click submit at the end.