Parent Guide to Creating your Login to MySJA (replaces NetSJA)
- Every individual has his/her own MySJA account, and it is best to log in with your own credentials for full functionality.
- User IDs are unique email addresses. If parents share an email address in MySJA, they will not be able to have separate accounts.
- Add email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; and email@example.com to your safe sender list.
- If you need help, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (225) 388-2236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Logged In
- First, you need to create a Blackbaud ID. Click here to begin.
Please fill out the required fields and then click “Sign Up.”
- Verify your email address by following the instructions in the email.
- After you verify your email address, you will be taken to another screen to enter your login. Once you click Sign In, you will be logged into MySJA.
- Now that you have created your login, you can access MySJA from Quicklinks. We also recommend you bookmark MySJA on your phone/computer (https://sjabr.myschoolapp.com).
- To add MySJA to your phone’s homescreen, follow the directions below.
Open the MySJA link in Safari (https://sjabr.myschoolapp.com) and click the share icon.
Then select "Add to Home Screen."
Open the MySJA link in Chrome (https://sjabr.myschoolapp.com) and tap the menu icon (three dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.